• The Rams will head to their fourth different city during this five-game streak, playing Albuquerque against New Mexico in that rescheduled game on Feb. 17 at 7 p.m. This is the first time CSU has been in The Pit since 2018-19, like only seniors Adam Thistlewood and Kendle Moore played for the Rams in Albuquerque.
• The game will be broadcast on the Mountain West network.
• Audio will be on the Colorado State Sports Radio Network (as well as online at CSURams.com), with Brian Roth and Adam Nigon handling the show. CSU Sports Network broadcasts are also accessible on mobile devices through the Varsity Network app (free on all Apple and Android devices). Fans can use the app for instant access to free game day audio streams and receive push notifications to remind them when games start or upcoming audio broadcasts.
• The game will also have live stats on CSURams.com.
10 degrees of CSU basketball
1. Returning two starters and seven letter winners from last year’s 6-16 team that finished 2-17 in the league, New Mexico was chosen for a tie for eighth in the preseason poll .
2. New Mexico leads this series, 78-50, including 71-49 in conference, including 50-12 in Albuquerque.
3. All-time, CSU is 9-16 in games played Feb. 17, but only 6-10 on the road.
4. Head Coach Niko Medved is now seventh in the CSU record books for coaching wins with 72 and second in winning percentage. He is 62.3 behind the late Boyd Grant (63.8%, 81-46).
5. CSU has seven guaranteed playoff opponents in 2020-21 on this year’s schedule, combining at least 10 games, with the Rams currently 7-1 against those teams.
6. CSU is 12th nationally in fewest turnovers at 10.00 per game and 11th in assist to turnover ratio at 1.50. Junior Isaiah Stevens is 48th in the nation with 4.9 assists per game and 7th in Division I with a ratio of 3.11 assists per rotation.
7. In the second half of this year, CSU is shooting a stellar clip of 54.7% from the field, 38.0% from the arc and limiting opponents to 43.8 and 32.0, respectively. The Rams forced 1.4 more turnovers, grabbed +0.7 rebounds per game in the second half and shot 78.7% on the charity strip.
8. Transfer of graduates Chandler Jacobs feels more comfortable at CSU and it shows in his production. In conference, he has four games with double-digit scores and seven games with five or more rebounds. He is also 86.2% from the free throw line and averaging 6.4 points and 5.2 rebounds in MW action.
9. Youth Isaiah Stevens was named to the Bob Cousy Point Guard of the Year Award shortlist and junior David Roddy was part of the Karl Malone Power Forward of the Year finalist, announced by the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Fans can vote for the duo once a day on https://csura.ms/HHAwardVoting
10. The Rams will head to their fifth different city in this streak, playing Las Vegas against UNLV on Feb. 19 at 6 p.m. MT. The game will be televised on CBS Sports Network.