Dublin, March 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools Market Research Report by Type, by Mobility, by End Use, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19 added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global concrete mixing machinery and tools market size was estimated at USD 8,935.59 million in 2020, is projected to reach USD 9,544.70 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.18% to reach 14 USD 520.98 million by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes concrete mixing machinery and tools to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of type, the market has been studied on concrete mixers and concrete tools. Concrete mixers are studied in more detail in drum mixers and pan mixers. The drum type mixer is studied further in non-tilting drum mixers, inverted drum mixers and tilting drum mixers. Concrete tools are further explored through concrete vibrator, portable electric mixers, mixing stand and paddle mixer.
- On the basis of mobility, the market has been studied through Non-portable and Portable.
- On the basis of end use, the market has been studied in construction works, civil works and power plants.
- Based on region, the market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is studied in more detail across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks the vendors in the Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools Market based on business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) which helps companies make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Concrete Mixing Machinery and Tools Market including Blasters Inc., Caterpillar Inc., Charles Ross & Son Company, CMI Roadbuilding Limited, CS Unitec Inc., DUSTmasters Enviro System, Frumecar SL, Gonneville Inc., Gruber Systems, Jamieson Equipment Co., KK Works, Liebherr-International AG, Norstone Inc., Sany Group, Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd, Simem SpA, Sinotruk Hong Kong Ltd., Standley Batch Systems Inc., Terex Corporation and Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Concrete Mixing Machinery and Tools market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global concrete mixing machinery and tools market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global concrete mixing machines and tools market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global concrete mixing machinery and tools market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global Concrete Mixing Machinery and Tools market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rising investment in infrastructure development around the world
184.108.40.206. Increased introduction of portable handheld mixing tools for home repairs
220.127.116.11. Government initiatives favorable to the construction of new projects
18.104.22.168. Concerns about industry reluctance to adopt new technologies
22.214.171.124. Increase development with the digitalization of tools
126.96.36.199. Continuous integration of new technologies with intelligent systems and software applications
188.8.131.52. Commodity fluctuation
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools Market, By Type
6.2. concrete mixers
6.2.1. Drum type mixer
184.108.40.206. Non-tilting drum mixer
220.127.116.11. Reversible drum mixer
18.104.22.168. Tilting drum mixers
6.2.2. pan mixer
6.3. Concrete Tools
6.3.1. Concrete vibrator
6.3.2. Portable electric mixers
6.3.3. Mixing medium
6.3.4. paddle mixer
7. Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools Market, By Mobility
7.2. Not wearable
8. Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools Market, By End Use
8.2. construction works
8.3. Civil works
8.4. Power stations
9. Americas Concrete Mixing Machinery and Tools Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Concrete Mixing Machinery and Tools Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa Concrete Mixing Machines and Tools Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launching and improving new products
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
13. Enterprise Usability Profiles
13.1. Blasters Inc.
13.2. Caterpillar inc.
13.3. Charles Ross & Son Company
13.4. CMI Roadbuilding Limited
13.5. CS Unitec inc.
13.6. DUSTmasters Enviro System
13.7. Frumecar SL
13.8. Gonneville Inc.
13.9. Gruber systems
13.10. Jamieson Equipment Co.
13.11. kk works
13.12. Liebherr International AG
13.13. Norstone Inc.
13.14. Sany Group
13.15. Shantui Construction Machinery Co.Ltd
13.16. Simem SpA
13.17. Sinotruk HongKong Ltd.
13.18. Standley Batch Systems Inc.
13.19. Terex Company
13.20. Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co.,Ltd
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a0to4m
Global Concrete Mixing Machinery and Tools Market